Monday, October 1, 2012

DISNEYLAND BABY!!!!!!


Everyone has several passions in life. Music, the gospel, my kids, teaching.......those are just a few of mine. I also have another passion..DISNEYLAND! Seriously, I really can't explain or understand why I love it so much. Maybe it is the ability to forget worries and just hang with my family, maybe it's the return to innocence I feel there, or maybe it's just because I think it is magic. I love everything about it - from the sparkling pixie dust sounds when they scan your ticket at the entrance - to the Mickey shaped pretzels, (yes - I am the sucker who will pay the extra dollar to have the Mickey shape as opposed to traditional), but I just love it. All of it! 

Last February I booked a trip to Disneyland through www.getawaytoday.com - free plug there, I love everything about them. I will never plan a vacation without them again. Anyway - when I started planning the trip, there were over 200 days on my countdown app. :-) I was so excited to surprise the boys with this magic weekend. It was even more magic because Logan had his 10th birthday while we were there and my parents flew out to surprise the boys and spend the long weekend with us. It was just so great. I can't wait to go back. I'm already planning my next trip. Here are a few of the pictures we took on our Mick-tabulous vacation!! :-)

Gotta love the gigantic Lego store in Downtown Disney. Super cool! We always hit up the lego store and Rain Forest Cafe the night before we hit the parks. It's a super fun tradition. 








The next pictures are just fun in the park. It was Halloween and like I said.....smiles and magic. :-) I know, I'm a dork. It's okay...I'm a Disney dork! 




















Don't get me wrong. I know the things that matter most in life don't necessarily include Disneyland, but when I am feeling down, having a rough day, or am just feeling a little overwhelmed....a look at Disneyland pictures just picks me up and makes me smile. 

Next trip is the first week of June - can't wait! Time to set my countdown app!!!! Disney forever! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment