Sunday, September 26, 2010



LOGAN TURNS 8!!!!!

Logan joined our family 8 years ago on one of the best 4 days of my life, (the other 3 being the day I was married and the birth of the other two boys). He loves sports, recently video games, and anything to do with outside. He is GREAT at school. He has a green thumb and is such a hard worker. He is a friend to everyone and is SO charismatic. The other day he came home from school telling me he couldn't wear a certain shirt anymore because it drove the GIRLS wild. I wonder why he said that with a big smile on his face. I love this little boy and am so glad he is part of our family.

He wanted to celebrate his birthday by being baptized by his dad. What a great day.




I love to see those smiles!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Amy!! :)

    Any kid that says he can't wear a certain shirt because it drove the girls WILD is an awesome little dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! I'd forgotten that we both have a child so close in age. My oldest, Aria, will turn 8 in November. She is also excited to be baptized. What a special day for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy, good to see you here blogging!! You have such a handsome boy. It is so exciting that he is eight but isn't it crazy to think we are old enough to have children this old!! Our blog page is shannonandsamuel.blogspot.com, check us out.

    ReplyDelete